Unusual list spam - caution

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Jul 10 15:21:02 EDT 2015

As I've said for the last few years "Live by the internet...Die by the
internet" Look US OPM hack, Home Depot, Target.... Seems awfully
coincidental that the NYSE, Airline and WSJ went down the same day with very
fuzzy explanations. We had an employee get Crypto Locker 3.0 last night. The
Crypto thing in out in full force.

Don't open any email that even looks sketchy. Only go to YourBank.com or
sears.com.... And it goes without saying no FREE or XXX searching.

I would not blame this on on-rev as much as the hackers trying to shut down
the world. I had current anti-virus/malware on that computer and still due
to an employee's carless surfing Crypto got thru.

PS: I feel bad when I even catch a mouse in a trap and don't believe in the
death penalty or torture but I'm ashamed to say I would not have a problem
with giving these hackers a sign that says "Bikers screw their mothers" and
tossing them into a biker bar.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services