IP Calculator Final Version

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Tue Jan 27 21:29:06 EST 2015

Alex-

>> As far as the CIDR depth, it is true that technically you can
>> have a CIDR of 32, but it is not a network that can be used.
> It can't be used as a network - but it can be used in specifying a route
> to a network (i.e. to a single host),

Interesting. I never thought of using a CIDR of 32. Although now that
I'm thinking about it, I can't think of a context in which I'd put it
to use. Maybe if I really wanted to tighten up security and create a
bottleneck for routing...

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.