Livecode server + NGINX ?

Pierre Sahores sc at sahores-conseil.com
Wed Jan 21 12:45:10 EST 2015

100% my tough too, Richard ! With up to 3750 connections/second handled in a LAN test < 1500 U$ dedicated server configuration with XSS/CSRF filter and protection set to ON, Linux/Apache/LC Server/RevIgniter/PostgreSQL is able to handle more than any of my clients will probably ever need in production apps. Should probably be less reliable in using a MySQL INNODB back-end DB (untested).

Début du message réexpédié :

--
Pierre Sahores
mobile : 06 03 95 77 70