Mac Menu Bar Apps

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jan 21 12:23:11 EST 2015

Thanks Matthias.  Just read that and unfortunately it says it's only
implemented on Windows, at least in that release.  Maybe it made it to Mac
in a later release, I guess I'll give it a whirl and see what happens.

It sure would be nice if there was a searchable database of all the LC
release notes :-)

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>