XML question

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Jan 16 14:37:23 EST 2015

I have a handler that parses the text of an XML file.  Decided to go that
route because it was easier than learning all the revXML commands.

The text includes the string & which I believe is the XML equivalent of
the html attribute &ersand;.  I can easily replace that string but
concerned that others might turn up.

I could write a handler that looks for strings that begin with &# and end
with ; and then convert the number in between to ascii but wondering if
there is an LC command to handle these strings automatically.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>