Ann: Script Editor Themer updated

AndyP smudge.andy at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 16 13:36:23 EST 2015

I’ve just released V1.2 of Script Editor Themer.

http://2108.co.uk/script-editor-themer/
<http://2108.co.uk/script-editor-themer/>

You will be prompted to download this when you next open Seth.

This now includes the integrated issue tracker and the Installer now has an
update option which will update the Seth stack instead of having to
completely uninstall and then install the newer version.

The Issue Tracker can be viewed here  http://2108.co.uk/issue-tracker/
<http://2108.co.uk/issue-tracker/>   this is built with LC server script,
html, css, and MySql, no php in sight.

-----
Andy Piddock

Copy the new cloud space, get your free 15GB space now:
Get Copy

Script editor Themer for LC http://2108.co.uk

PointandSee is a FREE simple but full featured under cursor colour picker / finder.
http://www.pointandsee.co.uk  - made with LiveCode