Player object

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 07:42:41 EST 2015

On Jan 13, 2015, at 9:27 PM, Peter Haworth wrote:

> I've got the track/playlist management stuff in place and I figured out a
> way round the original problem too that seems to work.  The fast
> forward/reverse buttons do work (at least in 6.6.2/OSX 10.7) although they
> don't move things along very fast.
>
> However, I closed my stack and re-opened it and now nothing plays.  Not
> only that, the player object is just a plain white rectangle, no buttons,
> no progress bar.  Not sure if this is related to the bug that's been
> discussed today.
>
> Oh well, I guess I'll need to make my own controller after all.  What fun.

Thomas McGrath has a stack called libITS.rev, a pretty full-featured iTunes library suite. You might look into that. I used it to build a little controller that collapses down to a single round button that lives in the lower left corner of my screen.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig