[OT] I'm going to go live in a cave

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Wed Jan 14 06:24:29 EST 2015

A good keyboard is like a good piano. I still use my original Gateway
keyboard, c1995 vintage (remember them?). Never found a better one and still
works as good as new. I did clean it once when I could no longer read some
of the keys but it's back filthy again. Time for the next 10-year spring
clean, methinks.... where did I put those cotton swabs?

Hugh Senior
FLCo

Jacque wrote:

Actually I do. I never could get used to low profile keyboards so I'm still
using an ancient wired one. All the paint has worn off the keys on the left
side (the S went first) and the punctuation on the right is mostly gone.
It's filthy because I'm afraid if I clean it there will be nothing left. And
besides, it has a keypad.