Player object

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Jan 13 20:19:48 EST 2015

Again, the buttons behave more reliably with video than audio (likely related to the audio-only playback bug mentioned earlier).  You might be better off creating your own controller.

And yes, you’ll need to create your own track/playlist management.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design