replaceText problem

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Jan 12 12:16:12 EST 2015

I found the problem.  This was during the course of updating the RegEx
Builder stack and there was code in there to put "(" before the regex if it
didn't start with "(" and also to put ")" after the regex if it wasn't
already there.  In the above regex, that resulted in putting "(" before the
regex but no ")" after it, so the regex was invalid.  That all happened
within scripts so what was on the screen wasn't what was executed in
MatchText.

Still not sure what purpose the parens serve.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>