64 bitness

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Jan 10 15:41:38 EST 2015

Phil-

> Is there any possibility there will be a 64-bit server version of 6.7.2,
> or is the 64-bitness for building iOS apps only? A 64-bit server version
> would be wonderful for Dreamhost users like myself (assuming it would
> run at speeds typical to 6.x, and not at 7.x speeds).

Don't know, but I do note that there are 64-bit servers for the 7.x
builds. Does that help any?

--
-Mark Wieder
 ahsoftware at gmail.com

This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not
consent to the retrieving or storing of this communication and any
related metadata, as well as printing, copying, re-transmitting,
disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you believe you have received
this communication in error, please delete it immediately.