building cross-platform Windows and Mac

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jan 7 15:38:57 EST 2015

The way I got around this is I made a PNG of the character I wanted, imported it, named it and then set the imageSource of the first character of the line to my png like so:

set the imageSource of char 1 of line theHilitedLine of me to  “bullet.png"

Now I have a bulleting system that will work on all platforms (that recognize PNG anyway).

This method has the added advantage of allowing you to use *ANYTHING* as a bullet or checkmark or whatever.

Bob S