Can't Trap for Mouse Handlers in a Player

Ray ray at linkit.com
Wed Jan 7 14:32:59 EST 2015

This is another Mac only problem.

On Windows I can trap for a right click in a mouseDown handler anywhere
on a video Player window.  This allows my users to easily relocate the
player by dragging any part of the window.  On the Mac neither a right
click nor a control click can 'get through' since something in the
system interrupts and pops up a contextual menu of choices.  The
exception to this is if my users carefully click right on the control
bar along the bottom of the window.  But this is awkward and if the
controller is not visible then they're stuck.

Any way around this?