Project Browser vs App Browser (was "script scope variables inexplicably becoming unset")

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Jan 3 21:04:41 EST 2015

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 3:55 PM, Mark Wieder <mwieder at ahsoftware.net> wrote:

> That would be awesome. It's much better than the AB or the PB.
> It's kind of like the best parts of both, and then still better than
> that.

To be honest, the only things holding me back are finding a good simple
dual license and embarrassment at revealing my less than stellar coding
over the years :-)

Nothing I can do about the latter but any help in finding a dual license
template would be most welcome.  Plus, how can I ensure people agree to the
license terms since they can easily disable whatever code I put in there to
display it?  Or maybe that's too paranoid?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>