Project Browser vs App Browser (was "script scope variables inexplicably becoming unset")

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Jan 3 14:12:17 EST 2015

lcStackBrowser has many of the functions mentioned in this thread.
Drag/drop relayering (and moving and copying), alignment tools without the
need to open an Inspector palette and single click access to behavior
scripts (including chained behaviors).

It also has a bunch of navigation features that help with large projects -
fully collapse a stack, separate tabs for each mainstack, temporarily hide
a stack in the display, keyboard shortcuts to move to the prev/next object
of the same type or to an object's owner, search based on any property of
any object (and execute a script against the results).

And lots of other goodies too including property display and editing within
the same window, organizing properties into groups that make sense to you
not the IDE, built-in controls palette including the ability to drag drop
multiple controls of any type in one operation (For example multiple lines
of label/field controls, or multiple radio buttons in a group).

Jacque's mention of the OSX Finder columnar layout is interesting.  I might
have to take a look at that as an alternate display type for lcStackbrowser

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>