A nasty experience with "the currentcard"

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 02:59:08 EST 2015

I don't remember -- it could just be that I was going for "current card"
and forgot the space. The script editor colors "currentcard" the same as
terms like long id, while it colors "current card" like keywords like
"stack"

For me, LC 6.7.1 on a Mac (most recent OS):

toplevel:

   put the long id of the current card of the topstack -- works
   put the long id of the currentcard of the topstack -- works

palette:

   put the long id of the current card of the topstack -- works
   put the long id of the currentcard of the topstack -- error:

button "Button": execution error at line n/a (Chunk: can't find card), char
1

And of course I was working on Navigator, stack name revNavigator, so no
error messages were thrown. It would be nice if there were a simple way to
change the name of a stack, and all the behaviors that reference buttons in
that stack.