undeclared variables getting through in Strict Compilation mode

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 16:19:40 EST 2015

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 11:07 AM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>
wrote:

> Is the global declared at the top of the script? Are you trying to use a
> local variable in a handler with the same name as the global?

no & nope.

There is a single local variable declared outside of any scripts (to flag
initialization when returning to the mainstack).  No globals declared
outside of handlers.

These are declared global inside handlers, so declaring them local should
cause an error with strict compilation.

When I step through, the array gets elements, and they disappear when
returning to the calling program.

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462