Reverse a list

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Feb 16 11:09:55 EST 2015

Ah. Because the keys of an array are effectively a system of pointers in themselves. It might actually be slightly quicker, since the array has already been created, while the For Each will have to create the pointers on the fly at the start of the loop. I’d be curious to find out how much time the pointer creation takes as opposed to the actual loop time.

Bob S