iPhone Simulate increase size of objects?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Feb 13 15:17:17 EST 2015

On 2/12/2015 11:13 PM, Brahmanathaswami wrote:
> My image appears at it's original size (huge!) in the simulator.. .as if
> the downsize I had effected by just dragging the end points of the image
> rect to fit on the screen and then setting the loc location to. are not
> "accepted" in the simulator??

If the simulator is using the original iPhone resolution (320x480) then
your resized image the field will still look huge. As mentioned, using
the resolution indepence features are the best way to handle this (see
the fullscreenMode entry in the dictionary for starters.) You do need to
use high-resolution images to meet Apple's requirements, so letting the
engine do the final scaling is the easiest way to manage things.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com