Postgres SSL connection?

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 10:38:43 EST 2015

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 3:41 PM, Andrew Kluthe <andrew at ctech.me> wrote:

> Also, yes, it's just not supported. I wouldn't count on getting it
> supported anytime real soon.

I find that mind-boggling, though.  Once can argue its merits in comparison
with Oracle (technical, political, commercial, and others, I suppose), but
it seems to stand at least head, if not head and shoulders, above the other
available choices for serious work, including mySQL.

> We might have a chance at DIY support once the
> widget architecture ships, if it still intends to be able to wrap other 3rd
> party libs like externals try to do for us now.

This is an important enough interface, though, that it should be built in,
rather than relying upon externals or libs . . .

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.
(702) 508-8462