LC, SQLite and REGEXP

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 23:38:04 EST 2015

You have to create a user function for it to work. REGEXP is there in
sqlite, but all it does is refer to a function you create.
>From this page:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5071601/how-do-i-use-regex-in-a-sqlite-query

is this.  If you can figure out how to execute this with revexecutesql
after opening the db, you can then most likely use REGEXP.  The error
pretty much confirms this is the case.

$pdo->sqliteCreateFunction('regexp',
    function ($pattern, $data, $delimiter = '~', $modifiers = 'isuS')
    {
        if (isset($pattern, $data) === true)
        {
            return (preg_match(sprintf('%1$s%2$s%1$s%3$s', $delimiter,
$pattern, $modifiers), $data) > 0);
        }

        return null;
    });