Player Object in HTML 5?

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Thu Dec 17 21:21:16 EST 2015

I was messing with the HTML 5 Create Standalone in my project today. I got it to load in Safari from my local drive and I could change cards and see graphics load, objects hide and show, etc. It’s great!

My player control, however, would not load a remote audio file. Are player objects implemented yet? And even more important for me, are callbacks based on millisecond timers going to work?

I’m very, very interested in finding out if my large interactive project can function in a browser (with allowances for the relative slowness of doing things on the Internet).

Peter Bogdanoff
UCLA