Stacks Losing their Size and Location

Ray ray at linkit.com
Wed Dec 16 20:05:21 EST 2015

Paul - excellent idea and thanks for this suggestion.  There's just one
pitfall in my situation.  I'm doing this:

    put url serverStackPath into stackData
    open file localStackPath for binary write
    write stackData to file localStackPath
    close file localStackPath

I've now created the 'virgin' stack but the rect it should be is stored
as a property in it.  So the problem is the next line:

    put the LastRect of stack localStackPath into stacksLastRect

will effectively open the stack, thus assigning the templateStack's
rectangle to it before I get a chance to change the rect of the
templateStack.

What do you think?