Animations on iOS

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Dec 15 14:39:04 EST 2015

I've built a mobile stack with a player that plays a remote video from a
web site. This would solve your card opening delay issue, and would keep
the file size of your stack down.  I might be wrong, but I also seem to
recall the entire video doesn't need to be loaded to be playable.  Just
display a busy indicator while the video is initially loading so your
users know that something is happening when the card opens.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design

On 12/15/15, 10:54 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Ben Rubinstein"
<use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of benr_mc at cogapp.com>