Improving the dictionary [was: LiveCode release notes]

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Dec 16 14:02:29 EST 2015

That would certainly help.  I still believe a fully searchable database of
the release notes would be useful though and still willing to take that
on.  I need to be able to minimize or even eliminate the manual effort
required to enter the release note data into the database.  I don't believe
I can do that using the pdf versions of the release notes so if there is
indeed an html version somewhere as mentioned recently, I'd love to get
access to it in the hope that I can parse it programmatically and load it
into the database.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>