HTML5 errors [was: Re: Midnite-Rises - Images with transparent "see through" areas]

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Wed Dec 16 09:39:16 EST 2015

On 16/12/2015 14:24, Colin Holgate wrote:
> Thanks. It does show up the fact that you have to retest things that were already working. Often you check for things that didn’t work before, to see if they are fixed, and I was only checking it because of the parallax topic, and to see if the colors were fixed. Was a surprise to find that new things were broken.

We're definitely still in the "making massive wide-ranging changes to
the way everything works" stage with the HTML5 engine, so this is likely
to continue to happen.  I'm trying to make the tests better as I go, but
there's an awful lot of engine to test!

                                      Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>