Animations on iOS

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Dec 15 18:26:55 EST 2015

On 12/15/2015 12:54 PM, Ben Rubinstein wrote:
> make this work on mobile - should it be possible? Do I want a relative
> path or an absolute one?

I've never had to do it with a gif, but I'd think the process would be
the same as any other image file. In the stack script:

put specialFolderPath("Resources") & slash & <filename.gif> into tPath
set the filename of img x to tPath

Put the gif file into the same folder with your stack so it will work on
the desktop as well as on mobile. SpecialFolderPath("Resources") points
to the current stack folder on desktop. In a standalone, it points to a
Resources folder that the standalone builder creates automatically for
copied files.

In standalone settings -> copy files pane, add the gif file.

See if that works.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com