quiet compile fails in behavior button

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 12:32:11 EST 2015

I am seeing this fairly regularly now, but can't reproduce it on command.

After changing code in a button for a behavior (it never happens in a
stack's own script, as far as I can tell), a save to compile will sometimes
simply turn the button green--even though it failed on an error, whether
syntax, strict compile, or whathaveyou.

While I have the green button and no error, the code is not accessible.

Repeated attempts at compiling make no difference.

The workaround I've found is to shut off messages, close the script editor
(entirely, not just the button in question), and compile with messages
off.  Initially, I was closing, turning off messages, and loading, but that
doesn't seem necessary.

Is anyone else seeing that?

--
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.