Mail and Sage - Problem sending

PystCat pystcat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 17:47:32 EDT 2015

Thanks Matthias.  I know the Mother Ship is usually up on things so I never like to bother them with stuff I don't consider THAT urgent.  I do use the email address for more business issues but since I am receiving email I am (somewhat) fine with just letting them know...

I think I will use (and save) that link to contact them.  Thanks.