Mail and Sage - Problem sending

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Aug 28 17:21:17 EDT 2015

Paul,

did you sent your support request with URGENT in the subject line? Use your email address which is set in cPanel for communication.
You could also use the contact form at http://www.on-rev.com/support/contact-us/  to send such a request.
Select “Emergency support request” for the subject.

Such support request are answered within 2 hrs or so.

Please be aware, that such urgent requests should only be sent if the server is not working or is not working properly or is causing trouble

But i would say, being not able to send email is an urgent support case.

Matthias