Determine context

Peter M. Brigham pmbrig at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 10:13:35 EDT 2015

I think you could put getprop and setprop handlers into a frontscript that do this

on setprop whatever
   put line 1 of the executioncontexts into tOrigin
   if tOrigin begins with "card" then pass whatever
end whatever

...etc. This is not tested, but fooling around with the executioncontexts should get you there. You also might have to make use of "the target", which will give you the name of the object whose property is being set.

-- Peter

Peter M. Brigham
pmbrig at gmail.com
http://home.comcast.net/~pmbrig