What is this - is anyone making money?

Simon simon at asato-media.com
Wed Aug 19 17:28:18 EDT 2015

Oh Yes!
I've made a living for the past 8 or 9 years from apps I built with
liveCode. No I have not become a multi millionaire but am doing fine.
I guess what I do a bit differently is I get a job within a company and they
do all the marketing stuff. I just code and talk to IT people.
Recently I worked with a couple of neurologist to make an iOS and Android
app for their patients. This will continue on for several chronic diseases,
each needing a specific app. We meet once a week and the rest is all
telecommuting. Super Fun.

So my approach is different in that I'm not selling apps really, but the
tech talk guy who codes in LiveCode.

Simon