Button does not receive mouseUP after disabling then enabling button

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 16:32:41 EDT 2015

Another way that might work. Is this safe, or are there cases where it will
restart the handler before "doSomething" completes?

on mouseUp
   disable me
   send "doSomething" to me -- should wait till "doSomething" finishes
   enable me
end mouseUp

command doSomething
   wait 3 seconds with messages -- waits till this completes even with
"messages"
end doSomething