Set Variable or CustomProperty Names with and expression

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Wed Aug 12 19:16:56 EDT 2015

"Neither of these worked."

Sure they do, or rather, they compile without issue. But the code snippets you supplied, before I fixed them, do not do much, since they contain no data to work with, and create nothing. But if you populate some of those orphaned variable references, you will get output.

This may be purely academic...

Craig