HTML5...

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Wed Apr 29 16:03:46 EDT 2015

On 4/29/2015 12:17 PM, Glen Bojsza wrote:
> Can someone outline what version and approximately when in the development
> timeline we will start being able to generate HTML5 from LC.

A web deployment/build option for "standalones" (i.e. HTML5 and the
crowdfunding campaign) was communicated as being tied to or predicated
on LiveCode 8. LiveCode 8 is still just in DP (developer preview)
releases. As LC8 develops, I would expect RunRev to have some sort of
update, but maybe not until a few more DP releases gets LC8 more stable
and robust.