for you Wall Street fans...

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Apr 23 09:42:25 EDT 2015

Colin Holgate wrote:

 > The opening bell ceremony is streamed online, here:
 >
 > http://livestream.com/nasdaq/live <http://livestream.com/nasdaq/live>
 >
 > Today’s opening is sponsored by LiveCode. Not certain of the time,
 > I’ve read both 9:20 and 9:30. It’s 9:10 at the moment.

It's on right now.  Super cool to see Kevin and Todd there, but
unfortunately on my system LiveStream isn't giving me any audio.

If anyone finds a recording of this I can try on another system later
that would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the heads-up, Colin.  Hopefully next time they'll give us
notice themselves in advance.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems