ABC of arrays

Colin Holgate colinholgate at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:49:02 EDT 2015

I think your analogy isn’t right. A parking space in a car park can either hold a single vehicle or another car park, but not both a single vehicle and a car park. Or two vehicles come to that. If it does hold another car park, that would have its own parking spaces, for more vehicles, or car parks to occupy.