Why can't LC do what PencilCase does?

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 04:43:21 EDT 2015

On 14/04/15 18:56, Dr. Hawkins wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 14, 2015 at 8:17 AM, Geoff Canyon <gcanyon at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If they can do it, shouldn't LC be able to as well? Or is there something
>> I'm not thinking of?
>>
> How are they getting past Apple's ban on downloading code???

Why are so many people scared of spending 15 minutes jail-breaking their
iPad so that they
don't have to do what Big Brother Apple [slightly ironic considering
their '1984' advert] tells
them they can and cannot do with something they own?

Next thing will be when some company says I cannot use toilet tissue for
cleaning my spectacles,
and, maybe, even gets me to sign a EULA to that effect.

The whole thing with the iPad stinks to high heaven of restrictive
practises.

So, the more ways there are of getting past Apple's ban the better.

Richmond.