copying from password protected substacks

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Apr 14 15:03:58 EDT 2015

There shouldn't be anything infuriating about it.

You have a password protected stack.  You set the passkey of that stack to
your password value.  You should then be able to access/copy objects from
that stack.

The passkey stays in effect for the current editing session.  When you
close stack (or otherwise remove it from memory), your stack contents
should not be accessible the next time you open stack.  Passkey is
temporary, password is persistent.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director