Import as image as control. Where is it?

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Wed Apr 8 13:59:04 EDT 2015

Hi Ralph,

> Am 08.04.2015 um 19:52 schrieb Ralph DiMola <rdimola at evergreeninfo.net>:
>
> I have an image control that was created by "Import image as control". In
> some cases I want to change the image to one located on disk and then back
> to the original. In the property inspector the filename is empty. Where is
> the imported image and how do I reference it?

"Import image as control“ will put a copy of the image file into your stack,
so there is no reference to the file on disk anymore.

Do like this:
1. Set the filename of your image to the modified file on disk
2. Then later use the message box:
put url("binfile:" & the filename of img "Your image here“) into img "Your image here“

> Ralph DiMola
> IT Director
> Evergreen Information Services
> rdimola at evergreeninfo.net