LiveNode Server

Andrew Kluthe andrew at ctech.me
Mon Apr 6 18:32:13 EDT 2015

I think the real missing piece in making LC work like node's event loop
would be anonymous callback functions that can be treated like other
variables. We can do semi- async stuff using messages in LC but you'd have
to either name separate callback functions or dynamically pass the names of
separately defined callback functions. We've got no way to pass an
anonymous function as a param to something like you can with js.