Usng an image to "disable" a group

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Sep 21 19:52:03 EDT 2014

Hey Pete:

It sounds like there's some detail missing here.  I haven't followed all
the posts on this, but from what you described, it shouldn't matter if
whatever you're capturing has a background or not.  If you're capturing
multiple overlaid objects, you should either be capturing a snapshot of
the group of all the objects, or from the card so all the objects appear
composited together.

Are you intentionally trying to leave gaps in the snapshot?  If not, a
capture of the card should work.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director