trouble with 6.1.1 (rc4)

larry at significantplanet.org larry at significantplanet.org
Thu Sep 18 15:19:32 EDT 2014

I'm using 6.1.1 (rc 4) on Windows XP

I made a mistake in one of my card scripts and BLOOEY!!!, LiveCode went beserk and changed most of my buttons and fields to about 48 pt text size.

Now, whenever I drag a NEW button onto my card, it still has that huge text size by default.

I went to Preferences and clicked on Reset to Defaults and then closed LC entirely.

If I open a New Stack, the button has the default text size of 10 or 12 or whatever it is.

But if I open my existing stack where the trouble began, then a new button still has the 48 text size.

This is driving me crazy!!

So please help me not have to start taking lots of drugs...

How can this be fixed?

Thanks,
Larry