LiveCode Commercial License

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Thu Sep 18 15:06:54 EDT 2014

Thanks Richard,

Both you and Mark helped explain things pretty good.
The ability to develop your program with a free version
and then buy a license later is a major plus.

That is similar to the Apple Developer Program which
cost $99 per year.  You can be a developer with Apple
for free but you do not get beta versions etc, and then
when you are ready to market your software you can
pay the $99.  In the meantime they provide you a lot
of free code samples and information even if you have
not paid the $99 yet.

John Balgenorth