Listing & Filtering files

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Sep 17 23:31:39 EDT 2014

Thanks for the advice and info.

Since Richard Gaskin already pointed
out the problem and even told them it
is color blindness related I won’t bother
them.

What is more important is the release of
Swift and how they are working it into the
ability to program externals for LiveCode.

Hopefully they take the time to make the
externals people build work on the earlier
versions too.  This would profit LiveCode
and anyone who sells or uses them.

Keeping the door open for RR users is good
business.

John Balgenorth