Unwanted 'Pulsing' when Changing an Image's Angle

Ray ray at linkit.com
Tue Sep 16 19:18:26 EDT 2014

Greetings,

I've got an image of a beach ball, about 100 pixels in both width and
height.  If I use a repeat loop to cycle through setting the angle of
the image from a value of 360 down to 0 it spins, as intended, but it
also 'pulses' toward me and away from me, twelve times I believe for
each 360 degrees.

It seems like for the first 15 degrees of change the image gets
smaller.  Then for the next 15 degrees it gets bigger again and repeats
this.  There's no change in the bounding rectangle.

Does anybody know the math formula or any other way to compensate for
this so I can eliminate the unwanted pulsing?

Many thanks!

Ray Horsley
LinkIt! Software