LiveCode syntaxhighligthing and autocomplete for Ultraedit available

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Sep 16 02:26:54 EDT 2014

Hi,

i used Bjoernke´s BvG Docu Plugin.

After opening it, i took care that all entries were displayed.

Then i used the following script in the message box to get the desired type of words into the clipboard.

for the type "property" for example

   put fld "list" of cd "docu" of stack "BVG docu 2" into tList
   filter tList with "*property"
   replace Tab&"property" with "" in tList
   put tList    --just to get a visual result
   set the clipboarddata["text"] to tList

I am pretty sure that there are better ways to do it, but for me it was the quickest.

Regards,

Matthias