Congrats LC 7.0! You finally broke my DB!

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Sep 9 17:11:46 EDT 2014

On 9/9/2014, 3:58 PM, larry at significantplanet.org wrote:
> LC seems to be following the same rule of business as Microsoft - "Let's
> not worry too much about making our new stuff backward compatible with
> the old stuff.  What do we care if people cannot run their old stuff
> anymore?"

I'm not sure why you'd say this. Historically it hasn't ever been so.

RR has been consistently asking for feedback and has said repeatedly
that they want to know about everything that doesn't work so they can
fix it. They have promised backward compatibility, and all previous
versions have aimed for that too. There's a reason Richard Gaskin keeps
hammering at us to report everything.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com