how to disturb newbies

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Mon Oct 27 05:21:05 EDT 2014

Larry

If you need personal notes on anything at all from your own syntax notes to
code snippets,, then I suggest you look at the Scripter's Scrapbook.
Although it does not directly link to the IDE dictionary, it may have the
features you need...

www.flexiblelearning.com/ssbk

Just a thought.

Best regards,

Hugh Senior
FLCo

-- Original message from Richard Gaskin:

larry wrote:

 > Richard,
 > It appears to me that you missed my point.

Indeed, and apparently I'm not alone in that.

I understand that you want a tool for your own personal use that is separate
from what others would have access to.  You've made the request rather
frequently here, and I appreciate that you've submitted this to the bug
report DB as well (#10887 for those who may want to add comments there).  So
please rest assured your desire for this specific tool is well recognized
here.

As useful as your request may be, it seems that a greater number community
members would rather focus their own time on shared information.