RELEASE LiveCode 7.0

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Fri Oct 24 10:13:16 EDT 2014

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 10:06 AM, Klaus major-k <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:

> This has been in Quality Center for more than three years now and we were
> hoping to have
> this finally fixed with the introduction of a Cocoa version:

Klaus,

One misconception (understandably) with the Cocoa version is that it
affects how controls are rendered. Unfortunatley this is not the case. It
does improve how windows are drawn, and how controls like the web browser
integrate with the rest of the stack controls. But it doesn't change how
LiveCode draws buttons, fields, etc..

LiveCode will be able to render native controls on OS X when we get Widgets
(LC 8).

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps